Visit our new Etsy Boutique! ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Tuesday, January 5

Visit our new Etsy Boutique!




prints by Studio Frou Frou Fashionista, copyright 2010

We are excited to announce one of the first special projects we have slated for 2010, and that is the opening of the Frou Frou Fashionista Etsy boutique!
Though we're still very much in the lingerie business (with Faire Frou Frou), we wanted to add another fun category to our work with the addition of our Etsy store. Our little shop includes prints of watercolors/paintings created by Gail & Alison Rubke (that's us!) that are inspired by beautiful pictures we've collected over the years. For instance, the shoe prints are based on a favorite pair of ballet flats on a zig zag background from our favorite stationary.
We will continue to add more images to our Etsy shop as we have plenty more to add!
We hope you enjoy what you see!

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou
Visit our new Etsy boutique!

13 fabulous comments:

Jessica said...

I love your illustrations so much! I can't even pick a favorite!

Sweety P said...

So checking it out!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love the shoes! How cute! Congrats :)

Anonymous said...

So exciting! definitely paying a visit right now!

Katja said...

thanks for stopping by ;)

Siru said...

So exciting!

juliet xxx

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Those are gorgeous! I love the shoes.

Tights Lover said...

I love the prints! Checking out your shop now!

Sallie Ann said...

These are precious, and I can totally see them around my dressing table! Lovely!

Iva Messy said...

how very exciting!!! Congratulations!!!

Exquisite Accessories said...

Congratulations girls, well done, they are lovley I will add you on my Etsy fav list.

la la Lovely said...

How how fun!! These are so cute! Can't wait to see more!
I don't know what's wrong with my blog today but the text went all cazy and I couldn't fix it.
I haven't signed up for twitter yet but I think I am going to... do you like it?
Have a great weekend!
xx Trina

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

So fun! Congrats!