The Lake & Stars; Double in Brass ~ Frou Frou Fashionista - Luxury Lingerie Blog for Faire Frou Frou

Thursday, April 22

The Lake & Stars; Double in Brass

the lake and starsthe lake and stars urban outfittershow cute is this pointelle bodysuit...the black waistband is the perfect touch.
specialty photos by Tom Hines, product photos via here

The Lake & Stars is one of those lingerie brands that immediately shot to fame shortly after being developed. Even people who aren't big lingerie fans know what The Lake & Stars is all about (perhaps it was their exposure in the Sex & the City movie). Nonetheless, it was only a matter of time before major clothing chain Urban Outfitters commissioned an exclusive collection by the brand. The capsule collection, aptly titled Double in Brass (meaning to take on a 2nd job) has the signature TLS style at a price more agreeable to the masses. It's very much a underwear as outerwear group with the fun details we have come to expect from designers Nikki and Maayan.
To read some of our older posts on The Lake & Stars and learn more about the brand, click here.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin' or Google Friend Connect
Shop with us at Faire Frou Frou

21 fabulous comments:

Giulia said...

Love that shot on the stairway...excellent. Alas, still losing weight so even if I win the lottery (in which case I ought to buy a ticket, non?), I'd have to order bespoke stuff. But your blog serves as inspiration, I must say.

ciao belle (plural)

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos!
love the pieces
love your blog, keep it up!
thanks for sharing!
and thanks so much for your sweet comments!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Engra said...

I love the pictures, and that pink body is so cute...

Miss Hiccup said...

I'm so sad I found out about this capsule collection too late! There are still a few lovely pieces left on sale, but the ones that have stolen my heart (like that strappy black buckled bustier) are long gone.

Gorgeous blog!

daisychain said...

oh my goodness, please stop making me fall in love!

Katie@Knickersblog said...

What a perfect place for TL&S diffusion line. So adorable and reasonably priced there's no excuse not to upgrade the lingerie drawer.

Neekoh said...

I love the you feature everything from sexy to innocent.

Live Love LA

Rachel Estrada said...

I love the third outfit down, the double straps are perfect. And the last shot, reminds me of ballet class when I was little. Great post, have a great weekend!


<3



Blushing Tulips

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

I want one of each! They are very unique and are super sexy in their own way. Another fabulous feature Miss Alison! XOXO Enjoy your weekend!!

Ms De La Passionfruit said...

Fabulous blog! I love the shot on the staircase, beautifully shot photographs...check out my burlesque blog at

www.paulinadelapassionfruit.wordpress.com

Stay fabulous love P x

VM Creation Atelier said...

Immensly nice photos,woooow!!!-)*

Just Perfect look this body,I love it SO much!

Wishing lovely weekend,
Hugs,
***Violetta***

indigotangerine said...

so pretty and feminine!
-indigo

Adam said...

These photos are amazing. I really like the style great job.

Adam
http://www.TheVividTouch.com

Lily said...

Arrghhh so gorgeous, I want EVERYTHING! I love how lingerie has become so diverse in the last couple of years. I actually used to find lingerie really boring but now I just want everything! Especially that pointelle bodysuit! And those Lascivious big knickers

Subway coupons said...

She is looking very beautiful in these photos...
Thank you for sharing them..

Pinupmania said...

Fabulous shot on the staircase !
Have a great weekend.
Olivier

Unknown said...

wow!!
http://nathalieblezin.blogspot.com/

Bardot in Blue said...

I am dying for this little icy blue number!

xoxo Bardot in Blue

PS blog award over on my blog for you!

Unknown said...

Huge fan of The Lake & Stars. The perfect lingerie!

xx FujiFiles

Anonymous said...

Lovely Collection! Every piece is so wearable. The blond model "Natalie Hockey" was a great choice to showcase this delicate and feminine collection. The staircase shot is so Vogue.

Lingerie said...

Lingerie store selling sexy lingerie, stockings and alluring body stockings.